We take our customers’ privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
Kinderful is committed to complying with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
If you have any comments or suggestions, you may contact us (and our Data Protection Officer) by e-mail at [email protected].
Collection of Personal Information
When you create a Kinderful account, or otherwise provide us with your personal information through the Platform, the personal information we collect may include your:
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
You must only submit to us, our authorized agent or the Platform, information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes (more information below).
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
The personal information we collect from you will be used, or shared with third parties (including related companies, third party service providers, and third party sellers), for some or all of the following purposes:
- To process orders and inquiries you submit through the Platform, whether the products are sold by Kinderful or a third party seller. Payments that you make through the Platform for products, whether sold by Kinderful or a third party seller, will be processed by our agent;
- To update you on the purchase of the products and/or services, whether sold through the Platform by Kinderful or a third party seller, and for customer support purposes;
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account (if any) with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from the Platform; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the Platform and customise them for users; identify visitors on the Platform; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our or third party sellers’ products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes;
- When you register an account with Kinderful or otherwise provide us with your personal information through the Platform, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials about our or third party sellers’ products and services from time to time. You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material. We may use your contact information to send newsletters from us and from our related companies;
- In exceptional circumstances Kinderful may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. Kinderful does not sell customers’ personal information to third parties.
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on the Kinderful Platform. If you do not have an account with us, you can do so by contacting us at our e-mail address above.
Accessing Your Personal Information
If you would like to view the personal information we have on you, please contact us at our e-mail address above. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for retrieving your personal information records.
Security of Your Personal Information
Kinderful ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed for any legal or business purpose
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Kinderful, please contact us at our e-mail address above.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit Kinderful, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our Platform
- The pages within the Platform which you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on the Platform, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve the Platform and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.